Free World Book Day Event for Schools
SUE HENDRA & PAUL LINNET present BUBBLY TROUBLY!
4 March 2021 from 9am
A very special FREE opportunity for your school – Sue Hendra and Paul Linnet are creating a hilarious spudtastic online show based on the new Supertato book especially for Greater Manchester schools. Expect singing, silliness, bubbles and a lot of vegetables!
It will go live on YouTube on 4 March at 9am. You can use the link at any point throughout the day to fit into your World Book Day plans. This can be shared with students at home or in your school setting. You will receive the link and the Supertato digital education resources in advance.
What is the book about?
It is night-time in the supermarket, and it’s the veggies’ weekly bath. But…what’s this? SOMEONE has been meddling with the bubble bath and that can only lead to one thing: BUBBLY TROUBLY!
Are Supertato and the veggies all washed up? Or can they clear the aisles and POP that pea back where he belongs?
Find out in Supertato’s newest, irresistible laugh-out-loud adventure!
What will my school receive?
We will send you:
• A link to a hilarious film made by the author’s Sue Hendra & Paul Linnet to promote their new Supertato book Bubbly Troubly!
• The opportunity for students to send in questions to the authors in advance.
• Digital educational resources from the publisher including: Supertato super silly wordsearch Supertato veggies in the valley of doom maze Supertato spot the difference Fantastic dress your own potato cut out clothes Evil Pea and Supertato colour me in sheets
• How to make a bubble machine film from Manchester Literature Festival’s Little Reads project.
• Link to pre-order the book which can be shared with parents.
How to book:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book and receive Supertato digital educational resources in advance.
We will go live on YouTube on 4 March at 9am but you will receive the link a few days before to help with your planning. You can use the link at any point throughout the day on 4 March to fit into your World Book Day plans.