Sponsor the Festival
Manchester Literature Festival is one of the North's most exciting and unique Literature Festivals. Over the last 16 years, MLF has distinguished itself as a Festival that celebrates and platforms inspiring conversations, performances and showcases. The City is central to its identity taking place across 30 of the most prestigious and atmospheric venues it has to offer leading to carefully curated events that match word to place for maximum impact.
Manchester Literature Festival regularly commissions poets and writers to create new work especially for us. We have partnered with many cultural organisations and businesses from Manchester Museum, Manchester Art Gallery and The Whitworth to Canal and River Trust, Northern and Royal Literary Fund to co-commission new poems, short stories and multimedia work. Commissions are presented live at the Festival and shared with a wider audience over our digital media platforms.
A partnership with Manchester Literature Festival can offer:
• A powerful association with one of the fastest growing festivals in the UK
• The opportunity to make a high profile splash around the City
• Access to multi-channel marketing activities
• The opportunity to communicate your message to an affluent ABC1 demographic
• Excellent hospitality & PR opportunities across a diverse range of over 80 events featuring more than 200 authors across 30 atmospheric venues
• B2B development opportunities through bespoke events targeting the City’s business community and professional networks and supported by our network of Patrons, sponsors and media
There are many options available from our Festival Friends scheme at £1,500+vat to tailor-made partnership proposals around a variety of programme strands and activities from commissioning brand new work to supporting our Children & Young People’s Programme.
Please get in touch to discuss the full range of opportunities available. We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information Charlotte Platt on 07791 356384; email@example.com