Sponsor the Festival
Manchester Literature Festival is one of the North's most exciting and unique Literature Festivals. Over the last 18 years, MLF has distinguished itself as a Festival that celebrates and platforms inspiring conversations, performances and showcases. The City is central to its identity, taking place across some of the most prestigious and atmospheric venues it has to offer, leading to carefully curated events that match word to place for maximum impact.
Manchester Literature Festival regularly commissions writers and artists to create new work especially for us. We have partnered with a wealth of cultural organisations and business from Manchester Museum, Manchester Art Gallery, The Whitworth, Corridor of Light and Manchester UNESCO City of Literature to the National Trust, Canal and River Trust, Northern and Lancashire Wildlife Trust. Commissions are presented live at the Festival and often shared with a wider audience over our digital and social media platforms.
A partnership with Manchester Literature Festival can offer:
• A powerful partnership with one of the UK's most exciting and distinctive literature festivals
• The opportunity to make a high profile splash around the City
• Access to multi-channel marketing activities
• The opportunity to communicate your message to an affluent ABC1 demographic
• Excellent hospitality & PR opportunities across a diverse range of events with leading national and international writers, artists and thinkers
• B2B development opportunities through bespoke events targeting the City’s business community and professional networks and supported by our network of Patrons, sponsors and media
There are many options available from our Festival Friends scheme at £2K+VAT to tailor-made partnership proposals around a variety of programme strands and activities from commissioning brand new work to supporting our Children & Young People’s Programme.
Please get in touch to discuss the full range of opportunities available. We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information Charlotte Platt on 07791 356384; firstname.lastname@example.org